[Mobile phone case foundry] Customized text on mobile phone case
1. Realize computer data output to UV printer-print directly on the object!
1. It can print patterns and text on any material. Such as: gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum, crystal material, wood, glass, leather, cloth, stone, ABS, PVC, etc.
2. Can print pictures on irregular surfaces. Such as: mobile phones, telephones, U disks, glasses, vases, pens, etc.
3. Cylindrical objects can be printed. Such as: glasses, vases, pens, etc.
4. The height of the object is: 1~20CM
5. No intermediate consumables. Such as: transfer paper, crystal glue, crystal film, high temperature adhesive tape, heat transfer equipment
6. Product scope:
A, all franchise stores, photo studios, wedding photo studios , Scenic spots, hospitals, schools, etc.;
B, industrial applications: for plastics, electronics, hardware, plexiglass and other industries sample proofing and product mass production have played a rapid sample, and the processing cost has been doubled specialty.
Second, the characteristics of the product printer
1. Simple and convenient operation: No plate making and repeated color registration process, simple operation and easy maintenance
2. Fast printing speed: Low input cost, high-speed printing is fully suitable for industrial mass production;
3. Overcoming the material limit: It can print any medium within the specified thickness, completely overcoming the traditional printing method that can only use special paper and special specifications , You can use very thin or very thick objects.
4. Automatic cleaning system: significant anti-nozzle clogging function to automatically clean the print head in various modes according to consumer choice, which can prevent nozzles Blocking phenomenon.
5. Height adjustment and batch setting: The height can be adjusted according to the printed object, and the horizontally movable vertical jet structure is adopted, which allows various raw materials to be used conveniently and freely. After being easily placed, it can be automatically lifted to a suitable printing height. And you can set the automatic feeding time for batch production at will, eliminating the need to repeat the steps of operating the computer.
6. Not affected by the material of the object: you can use rich colors in the raw materials (metal, plastic, stone, leather, wood, metal, glass, crystal, acrylic, coated paper) finished and semi-finished products (small Real-color graphic printing of images on the surface of soft and hard objects such as parts storage boxes, wallets, purses, trademarks, plaques, etc.). Since the nozzle is non-contact with the media surface during printing, it will not deform due to heat and pressure, so it can also be printed on materials that are easily deformed and soft (such as leather and textiles).